Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Has anyone heard of this manga?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member spacelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Has anyone heard of "Yasashii Kuchibiru" [art by Yamada D Yonezou. I like the art and I want to buy it, but I can't seem to find it anywhere! Please help!

    *Thanks!*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member darkSana's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool



    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ August 23, 2003 06:54 AM: Message edited by: darkSana ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member darkSana's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    If you don't mind japanese text, try one of these online-shops.I recommend them for a lot of stuff, great prices and international shipping:

    http://www.aclimatesolution.com/
    (if manga, y're lookin' for is not listed in their catalogue, just send them an emial with info)

    http://www.japan-manga.jp/index.jsp

    http://jpqueen.com/

    Good luck ^^

    ~summerSana

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Tabris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2003
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    I've been having problems finding (and identifying) her work as well... If you ever find a good place that carries her stuff, lemme know.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can anybody give me a definitive writing for the title or author's name? There are too many people named Yamada, and too many kanji or non-kanji or combination ways to write the rest of the name and title; I can't guess blind and come up with anything. (Believe me. I already tried. ^^; [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Anyway, the original point of the story is that you can find very nearly anything for sale at Furima at Rakuten, but you have to know how it's written to be able to find it...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member spacelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Thanks for the tips guys! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I saw on this blog that she goes by Nekota Yonezou, but I'm not sure...

    Look at the art! I so wanna get that book! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ August 26, 2003 12:37 AM: Message edited by: spacelion ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •